Saturday 29 September 2007

The morning after…

Oh dear it seems I started a blog last night (hello?!!) after I’d had a couple or three glasses of red *double blush*

First instinct…..delete delete delete!!!!!

Hmmmm maybe I’ll just leave it for now, think I’ll be talking to myself anyway so what the hell *cringe*I told my other half J this a.m. and he said ‘you’ve not written anything defamatory about anyone have you’ how nice is that?! Does that mean that’s the sort of person I am??

I’ll have a think about that *hangs head in shame*

Got to take daughter #1 to a fun filled party full of 4 and 5 year olds later – can’t wait for that it’s at The Pirate Ship my ears are cringing with the noise already!

Anyway best do something a little more constructive than sit and type into the deep dark world of cyber space…..might be back or might not be we will see……..

No comments: