Monday 1 October 2007

Pinch Punch...

1st of the month (can't do it back)!

How did it get to be October already????? My birthday countdown begins now, well actually yesterday as Jim lad kindly told me it was 26 days away.....YIPPEEEEE then reminded me how old I will be *cringe* I've decided I might start counting backwards but not sure how long I could get away with it for? If I was 50 it might work for maybe 5 years or so but how long could I be in my 20's for considering I left them behind last year??

Picked up Jim lad's kids yesterday - I say kids at 14 (twins) his daughter is near enough as tall as me - I'm 5'8" and his son towers over me - I feel like such a short arse!! Our darling daughter #1 is already a small giant at 4 is known to wear 9-10 year old clothes (eh what's that all about?!) Popped to Meadowhell was a nightmare - anyone would think it was a week before Christmas! Primark was unbelievable did bag a baby shoe bargain though.......


LOVE baby shoes LOVE a bargain!! Luckily I do have a baby for the occasion of a baby shoe bargain - darling daughter #2....

She's only worn them once so they are actually still white, this time tomorrow may be a different story!

Also got some socks to have another go at making a sock monkey (or seven), I did make one last week.....

Meet Florance


I don't want to say anything that might upset her but she wasn't too bad for a first effort!! She wasn't actually meant to have a nose but those little fingers that are hanging onto her for dear life insisted on it!!

She's been bed hoping ever since and has to take turns between D#1 and D#2, I was reminded yesterday to get a shifty on with making more!! (Oh that sounds dodgy....it was D#1 who reminded me not Flo, cause obviously she's not that kind of monkey)


Oh the party wasn't too painful by the way.......no sign of any pirates though!!

3 comments:

Kae said...

Hi and welcome to the world of blogs :D You'll be hooked soon if you aren't already :)

Florence is such a cutie!!!

~x~

Monkee Maker said...

Cute shoes and even cuter sock monkey!!

tabitha said...

adorable kids stuff :)