Wednesday 3 October 2007

Meet Eric

Firstly I'd like to say ta very muchly for comments from Kae who I spy has her own Socky Thingy and Monkee Maker who has Dennis no offence to Dennis or MM but I about shat my pants when I first saw him pole dancing - don't think it's politically correct to link to other peeps blog pics but look at the last pic!!!!!! Wowzers!

Anyway here's Eric (sock monkey #2)


With his cheeky hat (note lack of scarf)

Well I say he's #2 but there were a couple of non starters before him, firstly some really lovely fluffy socks that I thought would look fab as SMs but it just wouldn't sew so they are now on my feet (that sounds a bit cruel) and then there was the orange one - now Eric's fetching hat he has got a scarf but it disappeared this a.m. D#1 related, along with D#2's mittens (last seen worn by Eric) this two-hat (ie me) sewed and cut it the wrong way round that will teach me to get cocky (or just plain lazy) and not read instructions twice!

Sorry for the pooie pics D#1 and I had a slight accident with my camera a couple of weeks ago where it kind of 'flew' across the room and died shortly after - I was absolutely gutted to say the least. I've been using JL's cheapo camera since and it's....*trying to think of a non swear word*....let's just say it's not very good.

Right anyway chickens (if there are any!) it's now 11am and I've not even had a coffee yet *gasp* I've been up since 6am and if it doesn't happen soon I'll be asleep face down drooling into my keyboard within minutes!

2 comments:

Monkee Maker said...

Mmmm, yep, Dennis can have that affect on people. Sorry about that. He still lives in the spare room facing the wall. It's best that way.

Eric, on the other hand, doesn't look at all scary; very friendly in fact. You're obviously a natural at SM's, so keep 'em coming!

Kae said...

Oooooohhhh lovely stripy SM :D And - like MM said - he looks very friendly indeed. (I kinda like her Dennis, not scary at all... maybe that's just because I like pink and black and people keep telling me I'm weird anyway lol).
I bought some lovely fluffy BRIGHT green (pretty much neon green lol) socks today... bargain at 50p the pair (they didn't seem to sell well at their original price of £2... fluffy green socks are not very fashionable then, me thinks) thinking they'd be perfect for another SockThingy. That'll have to wait a bit though... my monkey knitting supplies arrived!! YAY!!!

~x~