Thursday 18 October 2007

I'm still here....

So the reason why I've never started a blog before now probably is (apart from as previously mentioned) I just don't have anything to blog about!! Yes my life really is that dull! Absolutely nothing of interest has happened to me all week apart from my car conking out at traffic lights on an very steep hill (facing down - something to do with the diesel feed pipe).

*Yawn* Note to self - get a life!

A week to my birthday! Tis exciting, except I have a really bad feeling I will be spending it alone doing nothing - well as alone as you can be with a small rug rat much as I love her (even though she's had me up since 4am).

I can't even post any nice pictures due to lack of lovely camera.

I will try harder to be more entertaining - I promise!

No comments: