Thursday 4 October 2007

Talking of Socks

Look what I got in the post yesterday off my mum!! I'm not sure what gives her the impression that I actually do any housework but never mind - fab socks, so me and just my colour. Cheers mum.


Why does no one ever tell you how expensive school is? I'm not talking posh private school I'm talking run of the mill normal school - D#1 only started last month already I've had to cough up a whole £41.25!! That's not including school uniform, shoes, presents for b'day parties - two so far with another invite this morning. It's not even been a whole month yet! I'm going to have to become a pole dancer or something just to fund my child's education! OK maybe not but sounds good doesn't it....hehe

1 comment:

Kae said...

I so NEED those socks!!!! They are fab!!!!!


And don't get me started on how expensive schools are... :S *sigh*

~x~