Saturday 27 October 2007

Happy Birthday

to meeeeeeee!!

It's been and gone, was very uneventful - depressing even, but made up for it today!

We went to the vegetarian cafe in Holmfirth the food really is amazing but they obviously haven't heard about service with a smile! It's the second time I've been and the waitress' were both as miserable as each other on both occasions! It's only a very small place so you couldn't even say they were too busy to smile!!!

Other good news is I have a new camera Yiippppeeee.....watch this space for fab and exciting pics soon!

Well I think most places had half term last week but we have it next week - a whole week (plus two extra training days) of not having to get up at 6am!! Don't suppose we'll do much out of the ordinary but it will be lovely to spend time with my two girlies *warm fuzzy feeling*

Most Haunted starts tonight from Tatton Park my grandad used to live just up the road - I've been there loads of times but didn't know it was full of spooks...............or not as the case maybe ;o)

2 comments:

Kae said...

Belated Happy Birthday!!!!! :D

~x~

Kitsch n Zinc said...

Thank you chick!

Is that a finished monkey I see before me? I must go and investigate!