Thursday 1 November 2007

Happy.....

.....All Hallows Day!


JL's pumpkin - obviously I should have posted it yesterday *rolls eyes* I was super busy trying to work out my new camera (too lazy to read instructions!) so I could list some lovelies on eBay....







....that's some of them - can't decide which is my favourite - all so cute!

Back to Halloween.....

Call me a miserable cow but I can't usually be arsed to answer the door to kids who can't be more original than donning a bin bag, anyway this year D#1 and me answered the door (obviously I was hiding behind my 4 year old) not a bin bag in sight! I was very impressed all the little monsters had made such efforts! I was very concerned at the lack of adults though - when you get a knock on the door by a couple of 6 or 7 year olds I want to track down their parents and shake them violently - what is wrong with people??????!!

No comments: