Tuesday 27 November 2007

It's Complicated

Being a mum that is!

Turns out Scooby Doo didn't go down quite as well with D#1 as we thought - she wanted to be a Princess like everyone else (well obviously not the boys!)

How do you actually know when to keep your kid off school if they are unwell? When I was a kid I'd milk it all I could to get a day off, mini me didn't stop coughing for a literally a whole hour after she got up this morning she seems pretty much OK apart from that but I thought I'd better get her down the docs now she's moaning she wants to go to school, she's bored, she'll miss her friends etc etc - it's only 9.05am!! I'm sure I never liked school that much!!

Saw this yesterday and made me smile......


.....think autumn must be over now though, leaves are more soggy than crunchy!

Thought I'd share this too

Search UK Petrol Prices for free on PetrolPrices.com

I'm not going to start on the 'have you seen the price of fuel lately' but it's worth having a check to make sure you're getting it as cheap as you can!!

1 comment:

Monkee Maker said...

Ha ha - I'll go massively out of my way for a leaf that looks like it'll be a good scruncher!

In fact, we have been known, as a family, to RUN at a crispy leaf in order to beat anyone else to it.

Sad. Very sad. But hey, you started this with that picture :)

ps. Not sure about the school thing .... I try to get them to go in no matter what because I'm cruel that way. And if they do stay home you can guarantee that they're better before I've even finished making the phone call!