Sunday 18 November 2007

Happy Birthday Grandad!!

85 today!! (not the one mentioned yesterday)

Here he is

I reacon this picture must have been taken when he was about 50.

When I was a kid I thought he was a giant - he was so tall and the only man I knew without a beard!!!

Getting up at 8am on a Sunday morning is not my idea of bliss, when you have kids you don't have much choice but then I remembered Monkee Maker's shop was being stocked this morning 'horrray' I even hurried down stairs to switch the PC on!! Thought I might be able to finally get my sticky paws on a monkey made of knit (who gets up early on a Sunday?) alas it was not to be *insert sad face here* absolutely gutted!! *Sniff*


Another birthday party this afternoon my D#1 has a better social life than me......well actually my only social life is sitting around at birthday parties!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Monkee Maker said...

Oh - I'm so sorry you got up so early for nothing!

My next opening time will be at 10 pm so hopefully that one will be better for you :)

Hope your Grandad had a fab b'day!