Tuesday 8 April 2008

Typical

Apparently yesterday was No Housework Day!! The thing is I only found this out from JL after he came from work, I asked him why he didn't tell me early to which he replied 'Why have you filled the dishwasher or something' *gasp* cheeky @*#@, I really have no idea what he's on about!!!!!!


You may have noticed a little colourful addition on the left hand side, lovely Lucy is arranging another swap! I wasn't going to join having no clue whatsoever about making quilts, mini or otherwise but Lucy managed to twist my arm, I'm excited and nervous at the same time but very grateful for the encouragement so thank you Ms Locket!!

4 comments:

quiltdude said...

woohoo, I'm your quilt swap partner. I'm very excited as it's my first swap and can't wait to get started. Just off to browse your blog now.
:)

Locket Pocket said...

Now I understand why I didn't do the washing up or anything else yesterday - it wasn't because I was sewing with the children after all - it was no housework day!!!!

Don't be scared about the swap - it's going to be fun!

quiltdude said...

My love of making quilts and having it in my name does not necessarily reflect my ability!!! So don't worry about having to produce a masterpiece, just have fun. By the way I thought it was a no housework day everyday when there are little people at home!!

Kate said...

I wish I had of known that!!