Thursday 1 May 2008

Frogs Legs and Retail Therapy

I might have indulged in a tad of retail therapy of late, three days, three parcels Tuesday brought a parcel Buttonberry beautifully packaged felt like it was my birthday! (Yes I know I should have taken pics) I don't know if I'm really shallow and love to receive gifts or if I really appreciate the time and effort some people put in to make their customers feel special......let's go with the latter ;o) I only ordered a pattern and some fat quarters - made my day!! Wednesday brought therapy from The Fat Quarters in the form of more Melly & Me patterns.......




Can you tell what it is yet?



And today was this......



a few little bits a fabric from Japan courtesy of Etsy

Shamefully there is more to come!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Does the title "Frogs Legs" ... mean it is going to be a froggie ... or is that just a cunning red herring?

quiltdude said...

The fabric from Japan is lovely, it's so cute. Oh dear I feel there may be more money spent soon.

Kate said...

Gorgeous new fabric!

picciolo said...

lovely fabric, can't wait to see the frog
: )

Charlie P said...

Mmmmmm...fabric :) Glad Mr.P made it :D

Kate said...

Love the green spotty legs