Tuesday 20 May 2008

Quilt Update #3

Well it's finished, sent and received. I think I can safely say Clare likes it (it's on her living room wall already!) It was a bit sort of free style abstract in Clare's favourite colours.


I also sent Clare a bag (and matching tissue holder) I made her from this clever tutorial from Ric-Rac as a little thank you for very generously offering to make Mr P some tank tops.



I can't wait to see if Lucy's going to do another swap I've had so much fun with the ones she arranged already - thank you Lucy!! I've just signed up for (eyes left) LucyKate's Toadstool Swap can't wait to crack on with that!

3 comments:

quiltdude said...

Yes I do love it, thinking of changing my sofa so it matches now....honestly I am.
Should be a little parcel with you any day now :)
X Clare

Locket Pocket said...

Your quilt for Clare is gorgeous and she was telling me on the phone yesterday how much she loves it (but frankly I think buying a new sofa to match is going a bit too far!!!!)

I don't have any new swap brainwaves yet - think I need to give my brain a little rest and then I will come up with another one! (I just can't help myself it seems!)

Lucy x

Charlie P said...

That is a beautiful quilt, I'm very jealous of Clare as she now owns it!

...any chance of a pigeon fashion show in the future?