Tuesday 3 June 2008

Prynhawn da

Hello, long time no blog and all that! We've been to Wales for a few days, D#1 is back to school after half term and I'm about caught up with the washing- where does time go to??

A VERY long over due thank you to the lovely most generous Clare who sent me Mr P a lovely little parcel just before we went away with not one but FOUR Super Stylish Tank Tops! Here is the cheeky little chap in all his glory!







And this is is special top for special occasions and to remind him of his roots! (it's got a black and white stripy back....hehe)


Doesn't he look wicked?! Thank you Clare - you're far too talented for you own good!!

6 comments:

Locket Pocket said...

How brilliant are those tops? I saw some of them but Clare hadn't done the NUFC one when I was there! Very funny! Lucy x

quiltdude said...

Ha, ha, doesn't he just look the bees knees!!
"Haway the lads" yells Mr.P in his Toon Army top.
I bet Charlie wants one for all her pigeons now.
Glad you, er I mean Mr. P is enjoying his wardrobe.
X Clare

Monkee Maker said...

Fabulous tanks - and Mr P models them so well!

... I daren't let Greg see or it could be tantrums all round here.

:)

Unknown said...

Lucky you to have your very own Mr. Pigeon!!

Charlie P said...

WOW! Mr.P looks stunning in all his new tank tops. I think the green stripes suit him best and the NUFC one is genius! I might have to employ Clare as my full-time pigeon fashion designer :-)

quiltdude said...

Hi, just to let you know I have given you an award, check out my blog for details.
I have a Mr.P too! yipee! must get some more tank tops made now.
X Clare