Thursday 8 May 2008

More Lovely Post

Retail therapy delivery day 4!!

A small clue in the packaging....



Another little clue in the wrapping (love the cacti print!!)



What who could it be?


I bagged Mr P aka Mr Pigeon 029 from Charlie via her Etsy shop, he actually came with his own little passport, name tag and knitting pattern for a super stylish tank top! I'm in the process of hunting down a knitter to bribe!



Look at that cheeky little face! Isn't he fab!!!

D#2 is convinced that because he's a birdie he can indeed fly - this my friends is not the case but that doesn't stop her launching him through the air every time she gets her hands on him, he now lives away from small children - pah anyone would think little fluffy items were intended for children!!!!

Yesterday brought more lovely post my quilt from Clare!!


Isn't it brill? I LOVE it! Just need to find somewhere worthy to hang it. The pic really doesn't do it justice.

I also had some fabric bits, ribbon, buttons


and a matching handmade card.....



Aren't I a lucky girl?! Thank you Clare!!

The owner of the legs now has a body but is still naked so in the name of decency I will wait until he has clothes before I show him!

6 comments:

Locket Pocket said...

What perfect post!!! A pigeon from Charlie and that amazing quilt from Clare - you lucky lucky thing!

quiltdude said...

You lucky girl, you've got one of Charlie's pigeons.
Glad you like you mini quilt and bits and bobs. I wasn't sure what to add being a first timer and all that.
XClare

ps I'll knit the tank top for you if you like?

Monkee Maker said...

Oh fabulous! Mr P 029 is a dead ringer for my Greg (funny that), Charlie's pigeons are brill, aren't they?

The quilt is very lovely too - what a great post week!

:)

Charlie P said...

YEY! Mr.P! I doubt he'd be able to fly even if he was a real pigeon due to the stomach-to-wing ratio.
That quilt is gorgeous, you lucky thing :)

Unknown said...

Looks like you did find a knitter to bribe, your giddy aunty. LOL

Mrs Moog said...

Oooh your little pigeon vests are fab - Mr P 029 is going to look very smart in his new attire :)

Your quilt from Clare is gorgeous!! I need to have a word with my postman.....or maybe I need to go shopping.....

xxx