Tuesday 18 March 2008

Crash Test Bunnies

It was my dad's birthday yesterday (not that he can even use a computer and he wouldn't know what a blog was!) but happy birthday dad anyway! These days I'm a smidgen taller than him!



Thank you for your lovely comments about my bag, I think if I did steal the birthday bag back my bro's girl friend wouldn't even notice!

Here are the Crash Test Bunnies


From left to right CTB #2 (it is meant to be just a head but is a bit freaky) CTB #3 (generally a bit freaky - think it's the eyes) blurred out CTB #4 (on route to New Jersey as I type) and CTB #1 *snigger* (what can I say?!)

I finished my course today, I was very apprehensive about putting D#2 in the creche but she absolutely loved it, as did I and I'm quite sad it's finished - I got a certificate and feel quietly chuffed with myself! I'm hoping the school will host some more very soon!

3 comments:

Locket Pocket said...

Your bunnies are gorgeous!!!! All three of them but I do prefer the two with bodies;)

Anonymous said...

that's so funny that you blurred out #4...I guess you KNEW I'd come snooping around! I love all of them...not freaky at all!
Smiles, DianeM :)

Kate said...

Great bunnies!