Sunday 23 March 2008

Meet Blossom

I don't ever remember waking up on an Easter Sunday to find a covering of snow! I wasn't quick enough with my camera to snap it before it all melted, I may have been up just after 6 but wasn't planning on venturing outside at stupid o'clock freezing my tits off so you'll just have to take my word for it!

I can now share Blossom (aka Crash Test Bunny #4) pics as she safely arrived yesterday




Her dress is an adaption of this very easy, simple tutorial from Molly Chicken and the flower attached to her 'name tag' is a brooch,



JL suggesting giving her two heads, how cruel......funny though!



Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Locket Pocket said...

Blossom is gorgeous - although she looks a bit puzzled by her second head in the last photo!!! Happy Easter! Lucy x

Monkee Maker said...

Ooh, all the Crash Test Bunnies are fab! And there's absolutely nothing to snigger about No. 1 - he/she is very cute!

And I LOVE the brooch on the tag .... did I mention I like brooches?

:)

saraeden said...

Lovely bunnies !!

Sara x