Sunday 16 March 2008

The lights are on but is anyone home?

Well chickens I return from my fast and hard living life of traveling the world......oh no.....sorry that was while I was still asleep ;o) Not had much energy to blog lately but I'm here now!

Have you seen Hana's Helpline? It's a kids program on Channel 5 (so you may not have!), softie fans should really look out for it - the characters are fantastic!

Are you a little animal with a big problem?

Then phone Hana on
Moo, Baa, Double quack, Double quack…

Love it!!!






Muzzy Mouse and Owen Owl are my faves I think - so cute!

In my absence I have been productive! Four crash test bunnies for the Bunny Swap, #4 will be the one getting posted to Diane in New Jersey tomorrow! She has an essence of Frankenstein's Monster but I think she's the best I could come up with. She's been hanging around for a few weeks now and I think I've come quite attached to her - I'll be sad to see her go *sniff*

I've also made a Tiny Happy bag I love these bags, so simple and the tutorial is brill, it's the second one I've made the first one was last year for my brother's girlfriend's birthday, she's a big bag fan in general but it seems not of my bag or maybe just not of handmade - gutted to say the least but I'm sure it's very happy at 'the bottom of the wardrobe' *sigh*



I've been making some brooches too like the one on the bag, will share more another time.

3 comments:

Juliann in WA said...

That bag is so cute! And I love that little owl from the show. Hope all is well. Life with little ones can be quite hectic.

Locket Pocket said...

Your bag is gorgeous Kitschy! Can't think why your brother's girlfriend wouldn't love hers!

Can't wait to see your bunny too!

Dorothy hates the song from that cartoon so the two little ones sing it even more to annoy her! Little treasures!

Lucy x

Monkee Maker said...

Ooh, I love Tiny Happy's bag and I spent a very happy hour clicking on everyone's take on it on her blog.

Loving the material you used on yours. Think it's about time I made another one, in fact.

I haven't seen that kiddies programme (funnily enough), but if it has an annoying tune as LLP suggests, then maybe I'll give it a miss. On the other hand, those characters do look cute, so maybe I could just watch it on mute.

Anyhoo. Enough waffle. Next time you're at your Bro's place maybe you could inveigle (I believe that is actually a word) your way into their bedroom, then into their wardrobe and reclaim your unwanted bag to raffle off to us?

Just a thought.

And didn't I say enough waffle already??

:)

ps. Couldn't you have shown us crash test bunnies 1-3?