Thursday 21 February 2008

Guess the postie brought me today??


My Valentine swap!!

I don't know where I found the will power to actually take it upstairs (D#1's room is the lightest to take pics) and take a picture of it before I ripped it open to find this lovely lot....


Where to start? Firstly I think Juliann my swap partner must be phycic! Apart from this that she may have had a sneaky suspicion I had a thing about

(It is amazing - Cranberry flavour? Organic? I've only had one 'application' and I think I'm addicted to it, smells lurverly) it was hiding inside this cute little pouch

With this


Juliann blogged a few weeks ago about these sweet little strawberries she was going to make, I secretly hoped she might have been making me one for the swap (oh is that naughty?)

And then there was this



It may not be unusual in the States but pink....that's pink if you missed it the first time hot chocolate!! I spied some on Heather Bailey's blog and had a shifty but couldn't find it anywhere - now I have my very own! Will have to hide it from D#1.......hehe

So other than the above mentioned there was also a hand quilted heart, some lovely fabric, some hand died silk ribbon and and bag full of Valentiney themed buttons, beads and charms and to top it all everything was PINK!!

Thank you so much Juliann - I'm feeling really special about now and lovely Lucy for arranging the swap.

I was going to tell you about crash test bunny #2 who turned out a whole lot better than the first one!! And the teddy ears and badge I made for the teddy bear's picnic D#1 is going to at school tonight.....but that will have to wait for now!

2 comments:

Locket Pocket said...

What lovely goodies! I'm very envious! I'm so glad I organised this swap - the parcels flying around have been fab.

Juliann in WA said...

I am glad you liked your goodies. I had never heard of that Pink hot chocolate before but when we were in San Francisco, I wanted to get you something fun and that seemed to be just the thing. Enjoy.