Monday 18 February 2008

Raggy Doll Reject

Ever do something so stupid you wonder how on earth you managed it? Namely doing a wash load with dishwasher tablets!! My knickers will have a lovely glass finish! *Insert stoopid face here*

Make a softie bunny - how hard can that be?! Oh dear......ohhhhh very dear.

I scoured the net for some sort of help but didn't find much, so I set to with scissors and paper (ho ho) to see if I could come up with some sort of pattern, in theory it seemed like a good idea, the 'pattern' looked quite good, but then I'm not sure what happened......

I couldn't be bothered to get my camera out so I wodged it's head on the scanner

Remember The Raggy Dolls?



If my 'bunny' was a doll it wouldn't even qualify for a Sad Sack


Oh well back to the drawing board!!

Half term is over - I was really looking forward to us girlies spending some time together and doing some nice things, what happened I really don't know - I think I blinked and missed it, back to early starts and ironing uniforms already!

Tomorrow I'm starting a numeracy course at school, something to do with helping your kids with maths in year 1. D#2 will be going into the crèche which is going to be held in the school nursery - she's never really been left with anyone other than her daddy while I've popped to the shops or gone to the hair dressers - I can't imagine she'll be too impressed, me neither! :o(

2 comments:

Locket Pocket said...

Well I think your bunny looks great (what we can see of her!!!!) especially that button nose!

Can't wait to see what you come up with and good luck with the numeracy!

Lucy x

Monkee Maker said...

I think the bunny looks cute too, and thanks for the reminder about the Raggy Dolls, I used to like that. ..... "Sad Sack" .... titter ....

Have fun at school tomorrow - rather you than I!

:)