Thursday 14 February 2008

Special Delivery

And not of the Valentine's variety (happy Valentine's day by the way) I have a had some very special post today........



Any ideas what who it could be?




Might have something to do with a raffle somebody organised for a very good cause!

Someone got their greasy little mitts excitedly onto the case



Please note the blurry image is due to speed unwrapping and not just my poor camera skills!



Friends were made........



And gifts were given........



HP22 took a moment.......


And remembered it wasn't all a bum deal........




The two pink bums weren't my idea! Neither was this random moment......



Thank you very much Monkee Maker - you make damn fine Monkees and really brightened my day!!!




Also with today being Valentine's day a swap parcel got posted, to a lady very far away


That's just packaging so don't think that will spoil anything, I hope it doesn't take too long to arrive.

Hope you all have a lovely Valentine's evening - I think mine will be sipping wine alone as JL seems to have fallen asleep on the settee, much similar to this minus the small child who is safely tucked up in bed






4 comments:

Juliann in WA said...

Hope you enjoyed your solitary glass of wine. I posted your package yesterday but have no idea how long it takes to get to the UK. I am having a 4 day weekend beginning tomorrow so I am off to gather up some stitching projects to keep me busy.

Monkee Maker said...

Awww, much cuteness going on in today's post! I'm glad that the new monkee on the block is going down so well.

And I hope you enjoyed your solitary wine .... I didn't even have that :(

.... I shall make up for it tonight though ....

:)

Kate said...

They are great monkees!

Mrs Moog said...

Wow - congratulations on your fab Monkee win!!!!
Lovely photos :)

xxx