Saturday 22 March 2008

Hunny Bunny

Firstly happy birthday to Jim Lad for yesterday! We didn't do very much but someone had a rather nice lie in (not me) and breakfast in bed (not me!)

1st day of the Easter holidays I only hope the rest won't be as stressful with the two young uns squabbling, D#2 seems to be having a rather frustrated phase with lots of ear piecing screaming when she wants something or doesn't get her own way, then D#1thinks it funny to mimic her so D#2 screams more then it's a screaming game - once a day I could put up with but not every time D#2 wants something - just hope it's a short lived phase!!

Apologies to Diane for not posting about this sooner.....


Arrived on Thursday, what could it be?


????


Well hello there bunny! (sorry for the rubbish dull pic - blame the Yorkshire weather!)

I'm surprised she didn't nibble through these on her journey


Yum! Lindt my favourite!!!!!

Look at these beautiful books Diane sent for D#1 and D#2, they are keepsake editions of books first published in the 1950's!


(They are both looking at them as I type!!)

Here is Diane's cute Easter handmade card



And a better pic of Hunny Bunny!!



Isn't she sweet? Thank you so much Diane, I wish I'd had a camera when the girls saw her for the first time, she's already been to bed with D#1 but I managed to retrieve her from her bedroom (oh I'm evil ) but I did wait to the following day (I'm not that evil). Thank you also to Lucy for arranging such an enjoyable swap! I'm hoping there might be another one soon ;o)

2 comments:

Juliann in WA said...

What a lovely package and just in time for your celebration. Those little candies look yummy!

Locket Pocket said...

Gorgeous bunny, gorgeous books, gorgeous card - I'm so glad I organised this swap!!!!