Wednesday 19 December 2007

As Good As It's Going To Get

It didn't happen last night after all, half the tree decs and lilac lights were mysteriously missing, I went hunting for them today but alas nowhere to be seen?! My heart wasn't really in it but when I couldn't find my Playmobil tree ornaments the situation just got worse. I did consider hanging myself HP22 from it instead but thought he might get a bit dusty by 12th night.

It got to 1.55pm so I thought I better do something before mini me finished school , 2.12pm it was finished, think that must be a record for me - a whole 17 minutes!!!!! It probably does look a bit 'chucked up' but it's got the key elements....lights, tinsel, shiny balls and a star. Must have taken me longer to find an adapter for the lights!


Nearly forgot the most important thing CHOCOLATE!!! Must say I'm impressed with my chocolate umbrellas for the only reason we used to have these on our tree when I was little. I've had a generally shit day today but as soon as I switched the tree lights on I felt a whole lot better!

2 comments:

Monkee Maker said...

It looks very pretty, even without the Playmobil ornaments. And 17 minutes? Wow! That's impressive!! (amazing what one can achieve in 17 minutes ;)

Kitsch n Zinc said...

Amazing what one can achieve in 17 minutes when one doesn't give a monkey's - pardon the pun....hehehehe