Thursday 13 December 2007

Busy busy

Well we've been busy over the last week or so, D#1 turned 5 (how did that happen???) she had her birthday party at Brewster's on Sunday. She's always had a thing for Brewster Bear

Some things don't change except maybe Brewster is looking a little tattier and D#1 a lot taller!


We (JL and me) actually went out last Friday (as in out out with no children!!) We very rarely get to go out due to lack of baby sitter but JL decided that his twins who will be 15 on two months would be up for the job, I was very apprehensive to say the least but I think I would be even if they were 10 years older *shame on me* anyway it was his former work's Xmas outing, nothing very exciting just an intimate meal with 10 other people at a Cantonese restaurant my meal mainly consisted of red wine due to lack of veggie starters plus a massive plate full of sizzling meat to follow, by the time my meal arrived I was well on my way and absolutely staving (maybe there is another reason I don't get taken out?!) but all was well even if I did have to wolf a bowl of Shreddies when I got home.

Busy time at school for madam too with another school trip last week, Xmas dinner today, Xmas fare (with SANTA!!!) tomorrow, concert on Tuesday and Wednesday, party Thursday and break up on Friday - I never remember school being such a social event when I was 4/5!

Some VERY exciting news to share tomorrow (I won't bore you anymore now!) well I say tomorrow that's if I can be arsed to try and make my life sound anymore interesting than it really is......

1 comment:

Monkee Maker said...

I don't want to alarm anyone, but in that first picture, Brewster appears to have no legs! .... PANIC!!

Glad you managed to get a night out - and having ready made baby-sitters sounds ideal to me :)