Thursday 27 December 2007

Happy Anniversary

To us today!

I really can't believe we've been together for a whole 6 years - no idea where the time went!!


This was meant to be JL's anniversary present but I ended up giving it to him for Xmas instead - we don't really do the whole anniversary thing more looking at each other in dazed disbelief as each year zooms by!

Christmas was over in a blink of an eye, I impressed myself by cooking my first ever Christmas dinner!! The first year we were together JL was obviously loved up enough to promise to always make Xmas dinner, this year though I thought I'd do it so daddy could spend some time with all four of his kids (plus the kitchen was a lot quieter)

4 comments:

Kate said...

6 years - congratulations! I'm very impressed by your Christmas cooking - I don't think I could manage Christmas dinner.

Monkee Maker said...

Happy (belated) Anniversary!

And well done on the Christmas meal .... I did that promising to always cook thing too. I lied. (as I did when I promised to obey ;)

Loving your artwork too ....

Kitsch n Zinc said...

I didn't actually do a real turkey in it's real state, just some pre tinned breast things (sounds doggy) so maybe it was cheating, but hey I'm veggie and wouldn't/couldn't do the whole shove your hand in a dead bird for love nor money!

I didn't actually promise to obey MM, we didn't get married!

Wish it was my artwork, a lady from Etsy did it for me.

Kae said...

Happy (belated) Anniversary :)

And Happy New Year :)

~x~