Wednesday 9 January 2008

Just a quickie

To say I'm still about but nothing really to blog about!

Our house has been full of germs and sickness over the New Year, we did manage to go to Wales to see mum and co but that's when D#2 came down with the nasties - funny how she really perked up the day we came home bless her.

D#2 has started to walk!! She took her first step in the beginning of November so she's taken quite a bit to find her confidence to actually walk across the room, so cute to see her wobbling about.

No pics, I will have to rectify that and my lack of crafting - the reason why I started this blog. No New Years resolutions for me but I'm going to try and make time to do more crafting, since I stopped card making I've been a bit in limbo trying to find something to float my boat the way paper used to - hey ho.

Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Locket Pocket said...

Hi and welcome to my swap! Could you send me your email address so I can send out the extra info to you? My address is on my profile page. Thanks, Lucy x

P.S. Congratulations on the new walker!!!