Wednesday 23 January 2008

About a Girl

I think I spend more time nosing at other peoples blogs that tending to my own (now there's a surprise!) I saw this fab post on The Vicious Chicken's blog and thought I'd snifel the idea for myself! Basically answer a list of questions about yourself, google the answer and post a pic that appears in the images (or something like that!)

So here goes....


1) Age you will be on your next birthday



2) Place you would like to visit



3) One of your favourite places



4) Your favourite object




5) Your favourite food




6) Your favourite animal



7) Your favourite colour



8) Name of a past pet




9) Where you live




10) First teacher's last name



11) Your middle name



12) A bad habit of yours



13) Your favourite flower




14) Your favourite holiday



So there you go.....please feel enlightened or confused (I do daily)

5 comments:

Juliann in WA said...

This is fun. So does that mean you do not have a middle name? I don't but it is pretty rare here in the states.

the vicious chicken said...

So pleased that you've done this too - it's fun, isn't it? And thanks for letting me know - I've enjoyed having a snoop at your pics :o)
VCxx

PS. Especially like your favourite animal :o)

Monkee Maker said...

Great picture answers! And how bizarre that your favourite animals are chickens and yet VC's aren't ....

.... it took me a while to get the middle name thing, but I got there eventually!

:)

Kate said...

Yep - procrastination - it was meant to be my New Years resolution to stop, but it's my favourite pastime.

dottycookie said...

Oh, that's funny - your favourite place picture is the same one I would have put up had I managed to get to the end of the list of questions - and it would probably have been duplicated in the favourite holiday ones too!