Thursday 28 July 2011

Cupcake Crazy

Another day, another swap received!!!


This time from France!

This swap was called CUPCAKE CRAZY, the bio....

I think we're all pretty much cupcake crazy so let's send THREE nice cupcake items to your ONE partner. Please make at least one of the items homemade and everything you send should be new and unused.


My sender even decorated the envelope


Look at all this cupcake goodness

This was the first thing I pulled out! My sender said it took her about 5 days to do it, I'm really not surprised, the stitches are teeny tiny and made just for me!!

This was the next thing out, I didn't realise what it was at first cause it got a bit squished - but soon came back to shape!
Next were these two pretty packages
Which contained
I can't tell you how special I feel!! Other crafters never cease to amaze me with their talent and kindness!!

Talking of which Trish, my Facebook Plushie swap partner has blogged about Al McFluffytail!!

No comments: