Wednesday 20 July 2011

Strawberries!

Today was one of those days I fancied making something but didn't really know what! So I decided I needed a new pin cushion!!


It's quite a beast compared to it's regular size buddies

I love making little strawberries, yet to find an actual use for them though!!

Just off to D#2's first ever parent's evening, only 2 days left of nursery - can't believe my baby is just a few weeks off starting 'big school' roll on the summer holidays!!!

Busy day tomorrow - I'll be mostly baking cupcakes for leaving presents for both girls to give to their teachers, I bought some nice cupcake boxes with matching cases the other day, only hope my new oven does me proud!!! If you don't see a picture or two here tomorrow you'll know I failed miserably!!

Bye for now x

No comments: