Friday 22 July 2011

Funny Ole Day

Lack of post yesterday wasn't due to cake failure after all!!! Had quite a busy one, started the day getting my nails done (well that's not exactly busy)


Followed by LOTS of baking, icing and packing into boxes!





Then we took D#1 to get her ears pierced!!!!!! She's been wanting them done for so long but I've always felt she was a bit young, she asked yet again a few weeks ago and to my shock I said yes!!!! She's 8, I guess that's old enough for her to decide, seems quite a few other people had had the same idea and we ended up cueing outside the shop!!!

I do a few bits at school, apart from being Chair of the parent association (I have to say that cause it makes me feel special, but in truth I think they only voted me cause I arrange the girls' nights out!!!!) I also do fruit in school a couple of days which just involves washing it, counting it out and delivering it to the classes (and standing around having a right old laugh with the cook!!) on a Friday I help out with snack time in nursery, it only takes about an hour sometimes a bit longer just to get their snack and drinks ready, and interact with the kids - I love it, apart from the fact I get to spy on D#2 and see her in a different light, the other kids are so refreshing it really brightens my day, anyway end of term today and to my surprise they got me a gift to say thanks!!!!!! Really made my day :o)


Picking D#2 up from nursery at home time I felt quite emotional, can't beleive she'll be starting school in a few weeks!!!!

End of term girls night out tonight, it may be a while before I surface!!

No comments: